Cincinnati Bengals : – Cincinnati Bengals second-round pick Cam Taylor Britt will not be participating in the training camps this season, after having surgery to treat an injury to the core !
Cincinnati Bengals Rookie Cam Taylor-Britt had Surgery, will miss rest of Camp
Bengals the head coach Zac Taylor announced that the team’s head coach Zac Taylor had confirmed this on Friday, prior to the team’s preseason Week 2 game, according to Marisa Contipelli on the team’s website !
It’s a disappointing time for Taylor-Britt who had the chance to take some of the starting snaps against long-time veteran Eli Apple at the boundary cornerback position. It’s possible in the event that he is in good shape during training camp, though the repetitions that he’ll be missing in the coming weeks are crucial !
Taylor-Britt has struggled but showed his potential in camp when he was healthy. Names like the non-drafted Allan George will get more chances to prove that they belong even if he’s gone !
You May Be Interested In
- R Kelly’s Ex Goddaughter testifies that he had SEX with her
- LeBron James Extends his 2-year contract with the Lakers
- Cryptoverse : Electric Ether Jumps on Verge of Merge
- San Francisco Giants’ Tim Lincecum’s Wife, Cristin Coleman, Death
- Wendy Williams says she’ll be Returning soon in the form of her own Podcast